Courts in Hampden County, Massachusetts

There are 7 Courts in Hampden County, Massachusetts, serving a population of 469,188 people in an area of 617 square miles. There is 1 Court per 67,026 people, and 1 Court per 88 square miles.

In Massachusetts, Hampden County is ranked 7th of 14 counties in Courts per capita, and 7th of 14 counties in Courts per square mile.

List of Hampden County Courts

Find Hampden County, Massachusetts courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts.

Chicopee District Court 30 Church Street Chicopee, MA

Hampden Superior Court 50 State Street Springfield, MA

Holyoke District Court 20 Court Plaza Holyoke, MA

Orange District Court 1 Orange Street East Longmeadow, MA

Palmer District Court 235 Sykes Street Palmer, MA

Springfield District Court 50 State Street Springfield, MA

Westfield District Court 224 Elm Street Westfield, MA

About Hampden County Courts

Courts in Hampden County, MA are government institutions that resolve legal disputes in accordance with local Hampden County and Massachusetts law and are housed in Hampden County courthouses. Courts are divided into Criminal Courts and Civil Courts. In Hampden County Criminal Courts, the government prosecutes a case against parties accused of breaking the law. In Hampden County Civil Courts the Court resolves disputes between citizens.

You may contact Courts for questions about:
  • Hampden County court records and judgments
  • Law documents, filings and case records
  • Appealing Hampden County court judgments
  • Court calendars and dockets
  • Hampden County background checks

Hampden County Jury Duty Requirements
Convicted Felons DisqualifiedYes
English RequiredYes
Residency RequirementCircuit/District Resident: 6 Months
Minimum Age18
Time Since Prior Jury Service3 years