La Water & Power Department in Lone Pine, California

Popularity:#1 of 3 Utility Companies in Inyo County#210 of 949 Utility Companies in California#2,816 in Utility Companies

La Water & Power Department Details

Address and Phone Number for La Water & Power Department, an Utilities, at South Main Street, Lone Pine CA.

La Water & Power Department
704 South Main Street
Lone Pine, California, 93545

Map of La Water & Power Department in Lone Pine, California

View map of La Water & Power Department, and get driving directions from your location.

Utility Companies Nearby

Find 2 Utility Companies within 42.3 miles of La Water & Power Department.

External Links

Find 2 external resources related to La Water & Power Department.

About the La Water & Power Department

The La Water & Power Department, located in Lone Pine, CA, is an utility company that provides public services for Lone Pine residents. In Inyo County, Utility Companies provide electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services. Lone Pine residents can contact the Utility Company to learn about services, start or stop Utility services, or for billing and payment information.

You may contact Utilities for questions about:
  • Utilities billing and payments
  • Setting up Utilities
  • Utility outages or problems
  • Shutting off or transferring Utilities
  • Hours of operation
Lone Pine Utility Services

The La Water & Power Department oversees Utility services in Lone Pine. In addition to managing Utilities, the office also creates accounts for new customers, transfers service if customers move, and closes accounts. In addition, the Utility Company manages billing and payment. The main office can provide information on other Utility services in Inyo County, including Electric Utilities, Water Utilities, Sewer Utilities, and Natural Gas Utilities.

Utility Billing and Payments

The Utility Company oversees billing and payment for Lone Pine Utility users. Contact the office to set up an account, to report billing problems, to provide new customer information, or to start or stop service. Customers can also learn about payment options, view usage rates, and learn about peak rates through the Utility office.

Reporting Utility Problems

The La Water & Power Department monitors Utility services for outages or problems. You can contact their office to report any Utility problems, such as outages, disruptions to service, or hazards. The Utility Company may also take reports on water leaks, missed collections, downed power lines, or other Utility problems. Inyo County Utility Companies work with government agencies to ensure a safe Utility system.

Utility Company Reports

The Utility Company publishes reports and documents on its services, usage rates, residential Utility rates, and development projects. Lone Pine residents can also look up reports on construction projects, Utility improvements, and environmental impact.

Public Utilities Commissions in California

In California, the Inyo County Public Services Commission or Public Utilities Commission regulates Utility Companies. The Public Utilities Commission ensures that customers receive safe and reliable Utility services. They also oversee Utility pricing for both Public and Private Utility Companies. The Commission must approve rates for Lone Pine Utilities. Lone Pine residents can contact to Public Utilities Commission with complaints.

Contact the La Water & Power Department

You may contact the La Water & Power Department by calling 760-876-5608, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: La Water & Power Department, 704 South Main Street, Lone Pine, California, 93545.