Washington Parish Pharmacy

Find Washington Parish Louisiana pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Bogalusa Medical Center Pharmacy 400 Memphis Street Bogalusa LA 70427 985-730-7219

C And F Pharmacy Incorporated Pharmacy 424 Austin Street Bogalusa LA 70427 985-725-2501

CVS Pharmacy 1116 Washington Street Franklinton LA 70438 985-839-6382

CVS Pharmacy 329 Superior Avenue Bogalusa LA 70427 985-735-6536

Creels Family Pharmacy 26496 Louisiana 62 Franklinton LA 70438 985-848-5555

Forshags Drug Store Pharmacy 1919 Main Street Franklinton LA 70438 985-839-4486

Freds Pharmacy 708 Washington Street Franklinton LA 70438 985-839-3748

Ideal Drug Store Pharmacy 808 Par Road 1200 Franklinton LA 70438 985-839-4668

Nielsens City Drug Store Pharmacy 330 Austin Street Bogalusa LA 70427 985-732-2561

Nielsens Pharmacy 1619 South Columbia Street Bogalusa LA 70427 985-732-5752

Rockys Med Shoppe Pharmacy 133 Cumberland Street Bogalusa LA 70427 985-732-5874

Rx Remedies Pharmacy 1723 Main Street Franklinton LA 70438 985-839-4384

Sumralls Pharmacy 30304 Louisiana 21 Angie LA 70426 985-986-4433

Walgreens Pharmacy 217 Superior Avenue Bogalusa LA 70427 985-735-6434

Winn-Dixie Pharmacy 731 Washington Street Franklinton LA 70438 985-839-5450

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.