Vermilion Parish Pharmacy

Find Vermilion Parish Louisiana pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Abbeville General Hospital Pharmacy 118 North Hospital Drive Abbeville LA 70510 337-898-6482

CVS Pharmacy 100 South Cushing Avenue Kaplan LA 70548 337-643-8611

CVS Pharmacy 2108 Charity Street Abbeville LA 70510 337-893-0592

Delcambre Pharmacy Incorporated Pharmacy 510 Highway 14 East Delcambre LA 70528 337-685-6851

Health Mart Pharmacy And Professional Services Pharmacy 818 North Cushing Avenue Kaplan LA 70548 337-643-8883

Landrys Pharmacy 106 Milton Road Maurice LA 70555 337-898-1015

Rite Aid Pharmacy 2210 Veterans Memorial Drive Abbeville LA 70510 337-893-9686

Sav-Ins Drugs Pharmacy 101 East Lastie Street Erath LA 70533 337-937-5861

Thrifty Way Pharmacy 100 North Cushing Avenue Kaplan LA 70548 337-643-6440

Thrifty Way Pharmacy Of Abbeville Pharmacy 2640 North Drive Abbeville LA 70510 337-893-6304

Walgreens Pharmacy 2201 Veterans Memorial Drive Abbeville LA 70510 337-898-1350

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 3005 Veterans Memorial Drive Abbeville LA 70510 337-893-4077

Winn-Dixie Pharmacy 2210 Veterans Memorial Drive Abbeville LA 70510 337-898-1929

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.