St. Mary Parish Pharmacy

Find St. Mary Parish Louisiana pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Baldwin Drugs Pharmacy 702 Main Street Baldwin LA 70514 337-923-4682

CVS Pharmacy 6502 Louisiana 182 Morgan LA 70380 985-384-2126

Cashway Pharmacy 1419 Hospital Avenue Franklin LA 70538 337-828-0950

Chitimacha Pharmacy 3245-3299 Chitimacha Trail Jeanerette LA 70544 337-923-9955

Fournets Pharmacy 1524 Hospital Avenue Franklin LA 70538 337-828-3392

Prescription Center Of Morgan City Pharmacy 832 Marguerite Street Morgan LA 70380 985-385-1864

Rite Aid Pharmacy 1223 Victor II Boulevard Morgan LA 70380 985-385-2794

Rite Aid Pharmacy 1301 U.s. 90 Morgan LA 70380 985-395-6181

Russos Health Mart Pharmacy 1124 7th Street Morgan LA 70380 985-384-1234

Standard Drugs Pharmacy 1120 8th Street Morgan LA 70380 985-384-1467

Teche Action Clinic Pharmacy 1115 Weber Street Franklin LA 70538 337-828-2550

The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy 926 7th Street Morgan LA 70380 985-384-3071

The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy 1275 Bellview Street Morgan LA 70380 985-395-2694

Walgreens Pharmacy 815 Brashear Avenue Morgan LA 70380 985-384-3302

Walmart Pharmacy 200 Northwest Boulevard Franklin LA 70538 337-828-4493

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 973 U.s. 90 Morgan LA 70380 985-395-9625

Winn-Dixie Pharmacy 204 Northwest Boulevard Franklin LA 70538 337-828-0161

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.