Livingston Parish Pharmacy

Find Livingston Parish Louisiana pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Albany Drugs Pharmacy 19089 Florida Boulevard Albany LA 70711 225-567-7772

CVS Pharmacy 730 South Range Avenue Denham Springs LA 70726 225-664-9452

CVS Pharmacy 29881 Walker South Road Walker LA 70785 225-665-4580

Chris Pharmacy And Gifts Pharmacy 18780 Louisiana 22 Maurepas LA 70449 225-698-6000

James Drug Store Pharmacy 257 Florida Avenue Southeast Denham Springs LA 70726 225-665-5186

Johns Pharmacy 29644 South Montpelier Road Albany LA 70711 225-567-1921

Live Oak Pharmacy 34730 Old La Highway 16 Denham Springs LA 70706 225-664-7125

Rite Aid Pharmacy 2308 South Range Avenue Denham Springs LA 70726 225-664-5099

Springfield Drug Store Pharmacy 31696 Louisiana 22 Springfield LA 70462 225-294-5045

Thrift Town Drugs Health Mart Pharmacy 29680 South Frost Road Livingston LA 70754 225-686-7241

Walgreens Pharmacy 10200 Florida Boulevard Walker LA 70785 225-664-5181

Walgreens Pharmacy 101 Florida Avenue Southeast Denham Springs LA 70726 225-667-0094

Walgreens Pharmacy 34865 Louisiana 16 Denham Springs LA 70706 225-665-2428

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 28270 Walker South Road Walker LA 70785 225-667-6398

Walmart Supercenter Pharmacy 904 South Range Avenue Denham Springs LA 70726 225-665-3237

Winn-Dixie Pharmacy 28145 Walker South Road Walker LA 70785 225-791-5640

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.