Jackson Parish Court

Find Jackson Parish Louisiana courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Chatham Justice of Peace Court 1703 Oakmont Street Chatham LA 71226 318-249-2200

Chatham Mayor's Court 1709 Oakmont Street Chatham LA 71226 318-249-2541

East Hodge Mayor's Court 6011 Main Street Quitman LA 71268 318-259-9127

Eros Mayor's Court 9890 Highway 34 Eros LA 71238 318-249-2183

Hodge Justice of Peace Court 6011 Main Street Quitman LA 71268 318-259-8773

Hodge Mayor's Court 1002 South 1st Street Jonesboro LA 71251 318-259-4704

Jackson District Court 500 East Court Street Jonesboro LA 71251 318-259-2424

Jonesboro Justice of Peace Court 227 Talbot Street Jonesboro LA 71251 318-259-7772

Jonesboro Mayor's Court 128 Allen Avenue Jonesboro LA 71251 318-259-2385

North Hodge Mayor's Court 5204 Quitman Highway Quitman LA 71268 318-259-4272

Quitman Justice of Peace Court I 884 Antioch Road North Quitman LA 71268 318-259-7492

Quitman Justice of Peace Court II 1138 Par Road 175 Quitman LA 71268 318-259-9442

Quitman Parish Court 8255 Quitman Highway Quitman LA 71268 318-259-8014

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.