Bienville Parish Court

Find Bienville Parish Louisiana courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Arcadia Justice of Peace Court 1285 Pine Street Arcadia LA 71001 318-263-8807

Arcadia Mayor's Court 1819 South Railroad Avenue Arcadia LA 71001 318-263-8456

Bienville District Court 100 Courthouse Drive Arcadia LA 71001 318-263-2123

Bienville Mayor's Court 564 Main Street Bienville LA 71008 318-385-7532

Castor Justice of Peace Court 126 Front St Castor LA 71016 318-544-2427

Castor Mayor's Court 126 Front St Castor LA 71016 318-544-8718

Gibsland Justice of Peace Court 2463 South Main Gibsland LA 71028 318-843-9747

Gibsland Mayor's Court 2469 South Main Gibsland LA 71028 318-843-6141

Jamestown Justice of Peace Court 4219 East Front Street Jamestown LA 71045 318-894-3309

Jamestown Mayor's Court 4219 East Front Street Jamestown LA 71045 318-894-3612

Lucky Mayor's Court Rr 1 Castor LA 71016 318-576-3912

Mount Lebanon Mayor's Court 12689 Highway 154 Gibsland LA 71028 318-843-6658

Ringgold Mayor's Court 2135 Hall Street Ringgold LA 71068 318-894-4699

Saline Justice of Peace Court 12056 Highway 501 Saline LA 71070 318-259-8451

Saline Mayor's Court 984 Cooper Street Saline LA 71070 318-576-3545

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.