19734 IRS Office

Find 19734 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Dover Delaware IRS Office 300 South New Street Dover DE 19904 17.0 miles from 19734 302-678-2784

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 40.6 miles from 19734 610-891-6002

Philadelphia Pennsylvania IRS Office 600 Arch Street Philadelphia PA 19106 47.6 miles from 19734 215-861-1225

Georgetown Delaware IRS Office 21309 Berlin Road Georgetown DE 19947 49.3 miles from 19734 302-855-0309

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 50.7 miles from 19734 610-992-5130

Mays Landing New Jersey IRS Office 5218 Atlantic Avenue Hamilton NJ 08330 51.1 miles from 19734 609-625-0678

Cherry Hill New Jersey IRS Office 57 Haddonfield Road Cherry Hill NJ 08002 51.4 miles from 19734 856-321-1328

Baltimore Maryland IRS Office 31 Hopkins Place Baltimore MD 21201 51.9 miles from 19734 410-962-7969

Annapolis Maryland IRS Office 190 Admiral Cochrane Drive Annapolis MD 21401 55.8 miles from 19734 301-695-7615

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.