18078 IRS Office

Find 18078 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Bethlehem Pennsylvania IRS Office 3 West Broad Street Bethlehem PA 18018 13.2 miles from 18078 610-865-8208

Reading Pennsylvania IRS Office 201 Penn Street Reading PA 19601 28.5 miles from 18078 610-320-5154

Internal Revenue Service 7 Wilkes-Barre Boulevard Wilkes-Barre PA 18702 41.5 miles from 18078 570-821-4076

Horsham Pennsylvania IRS Office 200 Lakeside Drive Horsham PA 19044 43.0 miles from 18078 215-887-6134

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 43.4 miles from 18078 610-992-5130

Scranton Pennsylvania IRS Office 409 Lackawanna Avenue Scranton PA 18503 50.8 miles from 18078 570-961-2493

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 52.4 miles from 18078 610-891-6002

Lancaster Pennsylvania IRS Office 1720 Hempstead Road Lancaster PA 17601 54.4 miles from 18078 717-291-1994

Trenton New Jersey IRS Office 44 South Clinton Avenue Trenton NJ 08609 55.3 miles from 18078 609-989-0533

Philadelphia Pennsylvania IRS Office 600 Arch Street Philadelphia PA 19106 55.6 miles from 18078 215-861-1225

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.