18064 IRS Office

Find 18064 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Bethlehem Pennsylvania IRS Office 3 West Broad Street Bethlehem PA 18018 9.9 miles from 18064 610-865-8208

Horsham Pennsylvania IRS Office 200 Lakeside Drive Horsham PA 19044 41.5 miles from 18064 215-887-6134

Reading Pennsylvania IRS Office 201 Penn Street Reading PA 19601 43.6 miles from 18064 610-320-5154

Internal Revenue Service 7 Wilkes-Barre Boulevard Wilkes-Barre PA 18702 44.5 miles from 18064 570-821-4076

Parsippany New Jersey IRS Office 1719 Route 10 Parsippany NJ 07054 45.1 miles from 18064 973-808-0821

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 46.9 miles from 18064 610-992-5130

Trenton New Jersey IRS Office 44 South Clinton Avenue Trenton NJ 08609 47.4 miles from 18064 609-989-0533

Scranton Pennsylvania IRS Office 409 Lackawanna Avenue Scranton PA 18503 48.5 miles from 18064 570-961-2493

Edison New Jersey IRS Office 100 Dey Place Edison NJ 08817 51.3 miles from 18064 732-572-9752

Mountainside New Jersey IRS Office 200 Sheffield Street Mountainside NJ 07092 51.4 miles from 18064 908-301-2112

Fairfield New Jersey IRS Office 165 Passaic Avenue Fairfield NJ 07004 54.9 miles from 18064 973-808-0821

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.