17522 IRS Office

Find 17522 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Lancaster Pennsylvania IRS Office 1720 Hempstead Road Lancaster PA 17601 9.6 miles from 17522 717-291-1994

Reading Pennsylvania IRS Office 201 Penn Street Reading PA 19601 16.8 miles from 17522 610-320-5154

York Pennsylvania IRS Office 2670 Industrial Highway York PA 17402 30.0 miles from 17522 717-757-4977

Harrisburg Pennsylvania IRS Office 228 Walnut Street Harrisburg PA 17101 38.1 miles from 17522 717-777-9650

King of Prussia Pennsylvania IRS Office 601 South Henderson Road King of Prussia PA 19406 43.5 miles from 17522 610-992-5130

Media Pennsylvania IRS Office 1400 North Providence Road Media PA 19063 44.3 miles from 17522 610-891-6002

Bethlehem Pennsylvania IRS Office 3 West Broad Street Bethlehem PA 18018 51.9 miles from 17522 610-865-8208

Horsham Pennsylvania IRS Office 200 Lakeside Drive Horsham PA 19044 54.6 miles from 17522 215-887-6134

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.