12546 IRS Office

Find 12546 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Kingston New York IRS Office 153 Sawkill Road Kingston NY 12401 25.6 miles from 12546 845-339-5384

Poughkeepsie New York IRS Office 191 Main Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601 26.9 miles from 12546 845-452-2220

Waterbury Connecticut IRS Office 14 Cottage Place Waterbury CT 06702 36.9 miles from 12546 203-596-4727

Pittsfield Massachusetts IRS Office 78 Center Street Pittsfield MA 01201 37.4 miles from 12546 413-499-1573

New Windsor New York IRS Office 300 Commerce Drive New Windsor NY 12553 42.6 miles from 12546 845-561-8990

Hartford Connecticut IRS Office 135 High Street Hartford CT 06103 45.1 miles from 12546 860-756-4505

Springfield Massachusetts IRS Office 1550 Main Street Springfield MA 01103 48.9 miles from 12546 413-788-0284

Albany New York IRS Office Clinton Ave & N Pearl St Albany NY 12207 51.5 miles from 12546 518-427-4250

Danbury Connecticut IRS Office 131 Danbury Road Wilton CT 06897 53.4 miles from 12546 203-840-4195

New Haven Connecticut IRS Office 150 Court Street New Haven CT 06510 54.1 miles from 12546 203-781-3195

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.