12545 IRS Office

Find 12545 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Poughkeepsie New York IRS Office 191 Main Street Poughkeepsie NY 12601 14.6 miles from 12545 845-452-2220

Kingston New York IRS Office 153 Sawkill Road Kingston NY 12401 21.5 miles from 12545 845-339-5384

New Windsor New York IRS Office 300 Commerce Drive New Windsor NY 12553 29.1 miles from 12545 845-561-8990

Waterbury Connecticut IRS Office 14 Cottage Place Waterbury CT 06702 36.0 miles from 12545 203-596-4727

Danbury Connecticut IRS Office 131 Danbury Road Wilton CT 06897 43.8 miles from 12545 203-840-4195

Norwalk Connecticut IRS Office 24 Belden Avenue Norwalk CT 06850 47.8 miles from 12545 203-840-4195

Bridgeport Connecticut IRS Office 915 Lafayette Boulevard Bridgeport CT 06604 48.7 miles from 12545 203-384-5818

West Nyack New York IRS Office 242 West Nyack Road West Nyack NY 10994 50.3 miles from 12545 845-627-1487

New Haven Connecticut IRS Office 150 Court Street New Haven CT 06510 50.7 miles from 12545 203-781-3195

Pittsfield Massachusetts IRS Office 78 Center Street Pittsfield MA 01201 50.9 miles from 12545 413-499-1573

Hartford Connecticut IRS Office 135 High Street Hartford CT 06103 51.0 miles from 12545 860-756-4505

White Plains New York IRS Office 210 East Post Road White Plains NY 10601 52.2 miles from 12545 914-684-7302

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.