03079 IRS Office

Find 03079 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Nashua New Hampshire IRS Office 410 Amherst Street Nashua NH 03063 14.7 miles from 03079 603-594-8370

Manchester New Hampshire IRS Office 1000 Elm Street Manchester NH 03101 18.7 miles from 03079 603-668-6763

Stoneham Massachusetts IRS Office 1 Montvale Avenue Stoneham MA 02180 22.0 miles from 03079 781-835-4350

Portsmouth New Hampshire IRS Office 80 Daniel Street Portsmouth NH 03801 30.9 miles from 03079 603-430-9598

Fitchburg Massachusetts IRS Office 881 Main Street Fitchburg MA 01420 32.7 miles from 03079 978-342-0016

Boston Massachusetts IRS Office 15 New Sudbury St Boston MA 02203 33.2 miles from 03079 617-316-2850

Worcester Massachusetts IRS Office 120 Front Street Worcester MA 01608 46.8 miles from 03079 508-793-8227

Brockton Massachusetts IRS Office 120 Liberty Street Brockton MA 02301 51.2 miles from 03079 508-586-4671

Keene New Hampshire IRS Office 196 Main Street Keene NH 03431 54.3 miles from 03079 603-352-3720

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.