01524 IRS Office

Find 01524 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Worcester Massachusetts IRS Office 120 Front Street Worcester MA 01608 6.2 miles from 01524 508-793-8227

Fitchburg Massachusetts IRS Office 881 Main Street Fitchburg MA 01420 24.0 miles from 01524 978-342-0016

Springfield Massachusetts IRS Office 1550 Main Street Springfield MA 01103 35.9 miles from 01524 413-788-0284

Providence Rhode Island IRS Office 380 Westminster Street Providence RI 02903 39.3 miles from 01524 401-525-4282

Nashua New Hampshire IRS Office 410 Amherst Street Nashua NH 03063 42.4 miles from 01524 603-594-8370

Warwick Rhode Island IRS Office 60 Quaker Lane Warwick RI 02886 44.0 miles from 01524 401-826-4797

Stoneham Massachusetts IRS Office 1 Montvale Avenue Stoneham MA 02180 44.8 miles from 01524 781-835-4350

Brockton Massachusetts IRS Office 120 Liberty Street Brockton MA 02301 45.9 miles from 01524 508-586-4671

Boston Massachusetts IRS Office 15 New Sudbury St Boston MA 02203 46.3 miles from 01524 617-316-2850

Keene New Hampshire IRS Office 196 Main Street Keene NH 03431 50.3 miles from 01524 603-352-3720

Hartford Connecticut IRS Office 135 High Street Hartford CT 06103 51.2 miles from 01524 860-756-4505

Brattleboro Vermont IRS Office 1222 Putney Road Brattleboro VT 05301 54.7 miles from 01524 802-257-4825

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.