01420 IRS Office

Find 01420 IRS or internal revenue service offices, locations, and service centers. IRS offices provide information on tax refund and return numbers, tax forms, US tax laws, filing taxes, and debt forgiveness.

Fitchburg Massachusetts IRS Office 881 Main Street Fitchburg MA 01420 978-342-0016

Nashua New Hampshire IRS Office 410 Amherst Street Nashua NH 03063 20.8 miles from 01420 603-594-8370

Worcester Massachusetts IRS Office 120 Front Street Worcester MA 01608 22.3 miles from 01420 508-793-8227

Keene New Hampshire IRS Office 196 Main Street Keene NH 03431 33.3 miles from 01420 603-352-3720

Manchester New Hampshire IRS Office 1000 Elm Street Manchester NH 03101 33.4 miles from 01420 603-668-6763

Stoneham Massachusetts IRS Office 1 Montvale Avenue Stoneham MA 02180 37.1 miles from 01420 781-835-4350

Brattleboro Vermont IRS Office 1222 Putney Road Brattleboro VT 05301 42.9 miles from 01420 802-257-4825

Boston Massachusetts IRS Office 15 New Sudbury St Boston MA 02203 44.2 miles from 01420 617-316-2850

Springfield Massachusetts IRS Office 1550 Main Street Springfield MA 01103 51.8 miles from 01420 413-788-0284

Brockton Massachusetts IRS Office 120 Liberty Street Brockton MA 02301 53.1 miles from 01420 508-586-4671

IRS Offices Near Me

About IRS Offices

Does the IRS set tax rates?

No. The IRS interprets, implements, and enforces the tax laws and rates that are adopted by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President. As part of the implementation of tax law, the IRS publishes the annual rate schedule listing the tax rate for each income bracket.

What is "Where's my refund?"

"Where's my refund?" is an online tool offered by the IRS that allows taxpayers to check the status of their tax refund. In order to use the tool, a taxpayer must enter their Social Security number, filing status, and the exact amount of the refund as shown on the tax return.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my tax filing?

It depends on the type of mistake. IRS employees can correct mathematical mistakes without the need to file an amended return. Mistakes in filing status, deductions, income, or credits require an amended return. The amended return should be filed using Form 1040X.