Bonner County DMV

Find Bonner County Idaho DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Bonner County Assessor's Office 75 Eastside Rd Priest River ID 83856 208-448-0746

Ponderay Motor Vehicle Office 300 Bonner Mall Way Ponderay ID 83852 208-265-1430

Priest River License Office 73 Eastside Rd Priest River ID 83856 208-448-0746

Sandpoint Driver's License Office 4001 North Boyer Avenue Sandpoint ID 83864 208-265-1431

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.