Holt Dam in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Tuscaloosa County
- Holt Dam in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Popularity:#4,238 in Power Plants
Holt Dam Contact Information
View Address for Holt Dam, a Power Plant, at Power Plant Road, Tuscaloosa AL.
- Holt Dam
12117 Power Plant Road
Holt Dam Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Alabama Power Co
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Holt Dam in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
View map of Holt Dam, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 33.9 miles of Holt Dam.
Find 2 external resources related to Holt Dam.
About Holt Dam
Holt Dam, located in Tuscaloosa, AL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Tuscaloosa County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Tuscaloosa power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution