Headland Child Support Office

Find Headland Alabama child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Dothan Child Support & Enforcement Office 1605 Ross Clark Circle Dothan AL 36301 11.0 miles from Headland 334-677-0400

Abbeville Child Support & Enforcement Office 507 Kirkland Street Abbeville AL 36310 15.6 miles from Headland 334-585-4100

Ozark Child Support Office 513 Carroll Avenue Ozark AL 36360 17.8 miles from Headland 334-445-4900

Enterprise Child Support & Enforcement Office 3881 Salem Road Enterprise AL 36330 30.2 miles from Headland 334-348-2000

Clayton Child Support & Enforcement Office PO Box 547 Clayton AL 36016 36.9 miles from Headland

Clayton Child Support & Enforcement Office 276 Highway 239 Clayton AL 36016 37.4 miles from Headland 334-775-3434

Geneva Child Support & Enforcement Office 1831 West Magnolia Avenue Geneva AL 36340 38.7 miles from Headland 334-684-5800

Marianna Child Support & Social Service Office 4230 Lafayette Street Marianna FL 32446 40.1 miles from Headland 800-622-5437

Cuthbert Division of Child Support Services PO Box 30 Cuthbert GA 39840 43.9 miles from Headland 877-423-4746

Troy Child Support & Enforcement Office 717 South 3 Notch Street Troy AL 36081 47.5 miles from Headland 334-735-3333

Child Support Offices Near Me

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.