Harriman in Whitingham, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Windham County
- Harriman in Whitingham, Vermont
Popularity:#7,965 in Power Plants
Harriman Contact Information
View Address for Harriman, a Power Plant, at Harriman Station Drive, Whitingham VT.
1096 Harriman Station Drive
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Great River Hydro, Llc
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of Harriman in Whitingham, Vermont
View map of Harriman, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 20.2 miles of Harriman.
Find 2 external resources related to Harriman.
Harriman, located in Whitingham, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Windham County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Windham County, VT
- Whitingham power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution