Great Falls (Vt) in Lyndon, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Caledonia County
- Great Falls (Vt) in Lyndon, Vermont
Popularity:#1 of 7 Power Plants in Caledonia County#22 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#3,364 in Power Plants
Great Falls (Vt) Contact Information
View Address for Great Falls (Vt), a Power Plant, at Great Falls Drive, Lyndon VT.
- Great Falls (Vt)
Great Falls Drive
Great Falls (Vt) Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Village Of Lyndonville - (Vt)
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Great Falls (Vt) in Lyndon, Vermont
View map of Great Falls (Vt), and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 16.8 miles of Great Falls (Vt).
Find 1 external resources related to Great Falls (Vt).
About Great Falls (Vt)
Great Falls (Vt), located in Lyndon, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Caledonia County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Caledonia County, VT
- Lyndon power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution