Gorge 18 in South Burlington, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Chittenden County
- South Burlington
- Gorge 18 in South Burlington, Vermont
Popularity:#4 of 5 Power Plants in South Burlington#7 of 26 Power Plants in Chittenden County#31 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#6,367 in Power Plants
Gorge 18 Contact Information
View Address for Gorge 18, a Power Plant, at Berard Drive, South Burlington VT.
- Gorge 18
30 Berard Drive
Gorge 18 Details
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Gorge 18 in South Burlington, Vermont
View map of Gorge 18, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 1.5 miles of Gorge 18.
Find 1 external resources related to Gorge 18.
About Gorge 18
Gorge 18, located in South Burlington, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Chittenden County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Chittenden County, VT
- South Burlington power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution