Glen in Rutland, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Rutland County
- Glen in Rutland, Vermont
Popularity:#1 of 5 Power Plants in Rutland#3 of 11 Power Plants in Rutland County#31 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#6,367 in Power Plants
Glen Contact Information
View Address for Glen, a Power Plant, at U.s. 7, Rutland VT.
747 U.s. 7
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
Map of Glen in Rutland, Vermont
View map of Glen, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 4.1 miles of Glen.
Find 2 external resources related to Glen.
Glen, located in Rutland, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Rutland County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Rutland County, VT
- Rutland power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution