Geary County Commissioner in Junction, Kansas

Address and phone number for Geary County Commissioner, a Commissioner, at East 8th Street, Junction KS.

Geary County Commissioner
200 East 8th Street
Junction, Kansas, 66441

Map of Geary County Commissioner in Junction, Kansas

Get Directions to Geary County Commissioner

Commissioners Nearby

Clay County Commissioner

Related Resources

About the Geary County Commissioner

The Geary County Commissioner, located in Junction, KS, makes policy for Junction, including setting long-term goals and evaluating their outcomes. They adopt Junction budgets, approve taxation and financial decisions, adopt ordinances, and make land use decisions. Commissioners play multiple roles in Junction and Geary County government, often working with Commissioners on the Kansas level to accomplish goals.

You may contact the Commissioner's Office for questions about:
  • Junction public records
  • Local government budgets and taxes
  • Junction Board of Commissioners information
  • Government Offices and Departments
  • Junction jobs and employment
Junction Public Records

The Commissioner's Office maintains public records in Junction. These include property-related public records, such as property assessments, property tax rates, and property tax filings. They may also provide records on land use, zoning ordinances, and regulation. Junction real estate records provide information on property owners, with the ability to search by name, address, or parcel ID.

Budget and Tax Information

As part of its responsibilities, the Geary County Commissioner keeps budget and tax documents in Junction. These records, including annual reports on Junction budgets and taxes, are available to the public. Contact the Commissioner's Office for more information on these records.

Junction Department Heads

In addition to overseeing financial and policy decisions, Commissioners also oversee specific departments or functions. In Kansas state, for example, Commissioners report to the governor, including that Kansas Commissioner of Revenue and the Kansas Commissioner of Transportation. At the Junction level, commissioners manage departments and serve in both elected and appointed roles. The Commissioner's Office can provide information on contacting a local or state Commissioner in Kansas.

Local Government Management

In Geary County, the Office of the Commissioners takes on some executive functions. Commissioners play a role in local government management, serving as executives and administrators within the government.

Board of Commissioners

The Junction Board of Commissioners includes those on elected boards and those appointed by the Junction council or mayor. The Board of Commissioners may include Zoning Commissioners, Housing Commissioners, and Parks Commissioners. For information about the Board of Commissioners, contact the Geary County Commissioner.

Contact the Geary County Commissioner

You may contact the Geary County Commissioner by calling 785-238-4300, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Geary County Commissioner, 200 East 8th Street, Junction, Kansas, 66441.