Houston County Pharmacy

Find Houston County Georgia pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

78th Medical Group-Dod Pharmacy 655 Seventh Street Robins AFB GA 31098 478-327-8150

CVS Pharmacy 802 North Houston Road Warner Robins GA 31093 478-923-5501

CVS Pharmacy 800 Georgia 96 Warner Robins GA 31088 478-987-5055

CVS Pharmacy 1557 Watson Boulevard Warner Robins GA 31093 478-923-7188

CVS Pharmacy 805 Russell Parkway Warner Robins GA 31088 478-922-4458

CVS Pharmacy 3001 Russell Parkway Warner Robins GA 31088 478-953-0888

CVS Pharmacy 1100 Washington Street Perry GA 31069 478-987-0707

Central Georgia Cancer Care Pharmacy 114 Sutherlin Drive Warner Robins GA 31088 478-328-2330

Houston Healthcare Employee Pharmacy 120 Hospital Drive Warner Robins GA 31088 478-542-7981

Kmart Pharmacy 2063 Watson Boulevard Warner Robins GA 31093 478-922-4461

Kroger Pharmacy 115 Russell Parkway Warner Robins GA 31088 478-922-9040

Kroger Pharmacy 3094 Watson Boulevard Warner Robins GA 31093 478-971-2340

Kroger Pharmacy 774 Georgia 96 Bonaire GA 31005 478-988-5710

Kroger Pharmacy 1367 Sam Nunn Boulevard Perry GA 31069 478-988-8398

Perry Drug Company Incorporated Pharmacy 1036 Macon Road Perry GA 31069 478-988-1144

Piggly Wiggly Pharmacy 823 North Houston Road Warner Robins GA 31093 478-929-5323

Publix Pharmacy 1114 Georgia 96 Kathleen GA 31047 478-987-6788

Publix Pharmacy 275 Perry Parkway Perry GA 31069 478-218-7582

Publix Pharmacy 207 Russell Parkway Warner Robins GA 31088 478-329-5046

Rite Aid Pharmacy 2900 Watson Boulevard Centerville GA 31028 478-953-2006

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.