Polk County DMV

Find Polk County Florida DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Bartow Motor Vehicle Services 430 East Main Street Bartow FL 33830 863-534-4700

Haines City Driver License Office 930 Lily Avenue Haines FL 33844 863-534-4700

Haines City Motor Vehicle Services 74 Maxcy Plaza Circle Haines FL 33844 863-534-4700

Lake Wales Driver License & Motor Vehicle Services 658 Florida 60 Lake Wales FL 33853 863-534-4700

Lake Wales Driver License Office 692 Florida 60 Lake Wales FL 33853 863-534-4700

Lakeland Driver License Office 3249 Lakeland Hills Boulevard Lakeland FL 33805 863-499-2323

Lakeland Motor Vehicle Services 930 East Parker Street Lakeland FL 33801 863-499-2351

Winter Haven Motor Vehicle Services 300 Avenue M Northwest Winter Haven FL 33881 863-534-4700

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.