Eldon City Hall in Eldon, Iowa

Address and phone number for Eldon City Hall, a Town & City Hall, at West Elm Street, Eldon IA.

Eldon City Hall
421 West Elm Street
Eldon, Iowa, 52554

Map of Eldon City Hall in Eldon, Iowa

Get Directions to Eldon City Hall

Town & City Halls Nearby

Town & City Halls
Batavia City Hall
Floris City Hall
Agency City Hall
Libertyville City Hall
Ottumwa City Hall
Birmingham City Hall

Related Resources

About the Eldon City Hall

The Eldon City Hall, located in Eldon, IA, provides municipal services for residents of Eldon. The building houses government offices, including the Eldon legislative body, and provides public records, government services, and information about Eldon services.

You may contact Town & City Halls for questions about:
  • Eldon public records
  • Marriage licenses and certificates
  • Town and City government offices
  • Voter poll locations and election procedures
  • Town and City council information
  • Hours of operation
Eldon Public Records

In Eldon, the Eldon City Hall provides access to public records such as marriage licenses, marriage certificates, and other vital records. These public records can also include birth and death records, such as birth certificates, divorce records, and property records. In addition, the office maintains property and real estate records. Contact the office for information about accessing Eldon public records.

Eldon Election Information

The Eldon City Hall oversees local elections, including monitoring election procedures and providing information about poll locations in Eldon. The office also provides information on local election results, voter records, and registering to vote.

Government Offices in Eldon

City and Town Halls house multiple government offices, including the Eldon chief executive office. Other government offices often housed in City and Town Halls include the Finance Department, Human Resources, Clerk's Office, Tax Collector, and Building Inspector. Contact the office for more information about government offices located in the City or Town Hall.

Eldon Town and City Councils

City and Town Halls typically house public meetings of the Town Council or City Council. These elected legislative bodies meet to discuss local issues. In Eldon, the Council welcomes members of the public to its meetings, with seating for Eldon residents, visitors, and the media. During these public meetings, Council members discuss Eldon and Wapello County rezoning plans, public utilities, tax rates, and funding allocations. Additional committees, such as the Planning Commission, Public Works Committee, and Safety Committee may also meet at the Eldon City Hall.

Contact the Eldon City Hall

You may contact the Eldon City Hall by calling 641-652-7510, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Eldon City Hall, 421 West Elm Street, Eldon, Iowa, 52554.