04106 Dog Park

Find 04106 dog parks. Dog parks are fenced areas for either leashed or off-leashed dogs and puppies to play and interact.

Valley Street Dog Park Valley Street Portland ME 04102 1.4 miles from 04106 207-756-8275

Quarry Run Dog Park 1026 Ocean Avenue Portland ME 04103 4.9 miles from 04106

Biddeford Dog Park Rotary Drive Saco ME 04072 11.4 miles from 04106 207-282-6500

Kennebunk Dog Park 36 Sea Road Kennebunk ME 04043 21.2 miles from 04106

Brunswick Dog Park 220 Neptune Drive Brunswick ME 04011 25.5 miles from 04106 207-725-6656

Bath Dog Park 700 Washington Street Bath ME 04530 30.4 miles from 04106

Ogunquit Dog Park Berwick Road Ogunquit ME 03907 31.2 miles from 04106

Robin's Garden & Dog Park 55 Strawberry Avenue Lewiston ME 04240 33.9 miles from 04106 207-783-2311

Dover Dog Park Long Hill Road Dover NH 03820 41.9 miles from 04106

South Mill Pond Dog Park Junkins Avenue Portsmouth NH 03801 45.3 miles from 04106

Mt Washington Valley Dog Park 223 East Main Street Conway NH 03818 47.6 miles from 04106 603-447-5955

Dog Parks Near Me

About Dog Parks

How are Dog Parks funded?

The land for Dog Parks is usually publicly owned land designated for that purpose, land donated by a private entity, or land purchased by a non-profit or citizens organization. Construction of fencing and other startup costs is usually funded through private fundraising efforts. The costs of operation and ongoing maintenance are typically funded through a combination of non-profit or citizen's group efforts and the county or local government.

Who may use a Dog Park?

Dog Parks are similar to other public parks in that they are usually open to the general public at no charge. Some Dog Parks require registration and verification of a dog's license in order to use the park, and others may charge a fee.

Are Dog Parks supervised?

Very few Dog Parks are supervised. In most cases, users are expected to police themselves to enforce the rules of the park. For situations where self-policing is insufficient, park users are often advised to contact Animal Control or the Police.