Dinner Lake in Sebring, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Highlands County
- Dinner Lake in Sebring, Florida
Popularity:#2 of 2 Power Plants in Sebring#3 of 3 Power Plants in Highlands County#195 of 276 Power Plants in Florida#6,367 in Power Plants
Dinner Lake Contact Information
View Address and Phone Number for Dinner Lake, a Power Plant, at North Ridgewood Drive, Sebring FL.
- Dinner Lake
1246 North Ridgewood Drive
Dinner Lake Details
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Steam Turbine
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Tampa Electric Co
- Operator ID
- Retired Capacity (MW)
- Retired Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Secondary Fuel
- Residual Fuel Oil (RFO)
Map of Dinner Lake in Sebring, Florida
View map of Dinner Lake, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 26.3 miles of Dinner Lake.
Find 2 external resources related to Dinner Lake.
About Dinner Lake
Dinner Lake, located in Sebring, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Highlands County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Highlands County, FL
- Sebring power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution