Del Paso Manor Water District in Sacramento California

Address and phone number for Del Paso Manor Water District, an Utilities, at Maryal Drive, Sacramento CA.

Del Paso Manor Water District
1817 Maryal Drive, Sacramento, California, 95864
Mon-Fri 10:00 AM-4:30 PM

About the Del Paso Manor Water District

The Del Paso Manor Water District, located in Sacramento, CA, is an utility company that provides public services for Sacramento residents. In Sacramento County, Utility Companies provide electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services. Sacramento residents can contact the Utility Company to learn about services, start or stop Utility services, or for billing and payment information.

You may contact Utilities for questions about:
  • Utilities billing and payments
  • Setting up Utilities
  • Utility outages or problems
  • Shutting off or transferring Utilities
  • Hours of operation
Sacramento Utility Services

The Del Paso Manor Water District oversees Utility services in Sacramento. In addition to managing Utilities, the office also creates accounts for new customers, transfers service if customers move, and closes accounts. In addition, the Utility Company manages billing and payment. The main office can provide information on other Utility services in Sacramento County, including Electric Utilities, Water Utilities, Sewer Utilities, and Natural Gas Utilities.

Utility Billing and Payments

The Utility Company oversees billing and payment for Sacramento Utility users. Contact the office to set up an account, to report billing problems, to provide new customer information, or to start or stop service. Customers can also learn about payment options, view usage rates, and learn about peak rates through the Utility office.

Reporting Utility Problems

The Del Paso Manor Water District monitors Utility services for outages or problems. You can contact their office to report any Utility problems, such as outages, disruptions to service, or hazards. The Utility Company may also take reports on water leaks, missed collections, downed power lines, or other Utility problems. Sacramento County Utility Companies work with government agencies to ensure a safe Utility system.

Utility Company Reports

The Utility Company publishes reports and documents on its services, usage rates, residential Utility rates, and development projects. Sacramento residents can also look up reports on construction projects, Utility improvements, and environmental impact.

Public Utilities Commissions in California

In California, the Sacramento County Public Services Commission or Public Utilities Commission regulates Utility Companies. The Public Utilities Commission ensures that customers receive safe and reliable Utility services. They also oversee Utility pricing for both Public and Private Utility Companies. The Commission must approve rates for Sacramento Utilities. Sacramento residents can contact to Public Utilities Commission with complaints.

Contact the Del Paso Manor Water District

You may contact the Del Paso Manor Water District by calling 916-487-0419, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Del Paso Manor Water District, 1817 Maryal Drive, Sacramento, California, 95864.

Map of Del Paso Manor Water District in Sacramento California

Public Utility Companies Nearby