Clerk Offices in Tolland County, Connecticut

There are 9 Clerk Offices in Tolland County, Connecticut, serving a population of 151,596 people in an area of 411 square miles. There is 1 Clerk Office per 16,844 people, and 1 Clerk Office per 45 square miles.

In Connecticut, Tolland County is ranked 4th of 8 counties in Clerk Offices per capita, and 4th of 8 counties in Clerk Offices per square mile.

List of Tolland County Clerk Offices

Find Tolland County, Connecticut clerk offices, including county, city, and circuit clerks, and clerks of court.

Andover Town Clerk 17 School Road Andover, CT

Columbia Town Clerk 323 Connecticut 87 Columbia, CT

Coventry Town Clerk 1712 Main Street Coventry, CT

Ellington Town Clerk 55 Main Street Ellington, CT

Mansfield Town Clerk 4 South Eagleville Road Mansfield, CT

Somers Town Clerk 600 Main Street Somers, CT

Tolland County Clerk 17 School Road Andover, CT

Tolland County Clerk 69 Brooklyn Street Vernon, CT

Union Town Clerk 1043 Buckley Hwy Union, CT

About the Tolland County Clerk Office

Clerks Offices in Tolland County, CT are responsible for maintaining public records for the county. The Clerk's office provides public access to records in accordance with local government regulations and laws. The Tolland County Office also provides support for the local elections process. The duties and responsibilities of the Clerk is regulated through Connecticut state, Tolland County, and local government statutes, ordinances, charters and regulations.

Residents may contact the Office of the Clerk for questions about:
  • Tolland County public records
  • Property records, mortgage records and title deeds
  • Tolland County, Connecticut vital records, birth records, death records and certificates
  • Marriage and divorce records, licenses and applications
  • Business & professional licenses, permits, and registrations
  • Election records, voter registration and poll locations

Tolland County Household Demographic Statistics

Find Tolland County Households, Marital Status, and Veteran Status. Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates.

Tolland County Households
 Tolland CountyConnecticut
Married Couples28,929 (52.4%)660,364 (48.3%)
Nonfamily Households19,768 (35.8%)474,434 (34.7%)
Tolland County Marital Status
 Tolland CountyConnecticut
Married Couples28,929 (52.4%)660,364 (48.3%)
Unmarried Couples3,967 (2.9%)82,199 (2.4%)
Never Married Men26,904 (41.6%)539,472 (37.6%)
Separated Men607 (0.9%)15,381 (1.1%)
Widowed Men1,487 (2.3%)36,879 (2.6%)
Divorced Men5,429 (8.4%)126,951 (8.8%)
Never Married Women23,233 (35.7%)486,829 (31.7%)
Separated Women594 (0.9%)21,755 (1.4%)
Widowed Women4,369 (6.7%)134,916 (8.8%)
Divorced Women6,829 (10.5%)190,831 (12.4%)
Tolland County Veteran Status
 Tolland CountyConnecticut
Veterans8,789 (7.1%)173,998 (6.2%)