Courts in Hartford County, Connecticut

There are 8 Courts in Hartford County, Connecticut, serving a population of 897,417 people in an area of 735 square miles. There is 1 Court per 112,177 people, and 1 Court per 91 square miles.

In Connecticut, Hartford County is ranked 6th of 8 counties in Courts per capita, and 3rd of 8 counties in Courts per square mile.

List of Hartford County Courts

Find Hartford County, Connecticut courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts.

Bantam Superior Court 80 Doyle Road Canton, CT

Bristol Superior Court 131 North Main Street Bristol, CT

Enfield Superior Court 111 Phoenix Avenue Enfield, CT

Hartford Judicial District Court 95 Washington Street Hartford, CT

Hartford Superior Court 101 Lafayette Street Hartford, CT

Manchester Superior Court 410 Center Street Manchester, CT

New Britain Judicial District Court 20 Franklin Square New Britain, CT

New Britain Superior Court 20 Franklin Square New Britain, CT

About Hartford County Courts

Courts in Hartford County, CT are government institutions that resolve legal disputes in accordance with local Hartford County and Connecticut law and are housed in Hartford County courthouses. Courts are divided into Criminal Courts and Civil Courts. In Hartford County Criminal Courts, the government prosecutes a case against parties accused of breaking the law. In Hartford County Civil Courts the Court resolves disputes between citizens.

You may contact Courts for questions about:
  • Hartford County court records and judgments
  • Law documents, filings and case records
  • Appealing Hartford County court judgments
  • Court calendars and dockets
  • Hartford County background checks

Hartford County Jury Duty Requirements
Convicted Felons DisqualifiedYes
English RequiredYes
Residency RequirementState Resident: 0 Days
Minimum Age18
Time Since Prior Jury Service3 years