18625 Court

Find 18625 courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Cherryville Magistrate Court 4330 Lehigh Drive Walnutport PA 18088 54.2 miles from 18625 610-767-6345

Frackville Magistrate Court 619 West Oak Street Frackville PA 17931 54.5 miles from 18625 570-874-1704

Colchester Town Court 20246 County Road 17 Roscoe NY 12776 54.6 miles from 18625 607-363-7928

Wind Gap Magistrate Court 31 West 1st Street Wind Gap PA 18091 54.7 miles from 18625 610-863-5447

Candor Town Court 101 Owego Road Candor NY 13743 55.6 miles from 18625 607-659-3175

Candor Village Court 101 Owego Road Candor NY 13743 55.6 miles from 18625 607-659-3175

Pike County Court 410 Broad Street Milford PA 18337 55.8 miles from 18625 570-296-6216

Knowlton Municipal Court 18 Simpson Road Columbia NJ 07832 55.8 miles from 18625 908-496-4131

Mildford Magistrate Court 103 West High Street Milford PA 18337 55.8 miles from 18625 570-296-8108

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.