17018 Court

Find 17018 courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Berwick Magistrate Court 339 West Front Street Berwick PA 18603 53.3 miles from 17018 570-759-0359

Muncy Magistrate Court 46 South Main Street Muncy PA 17756 54.1 miles from 17018 570-546-7480

Oley Magistrate Court 26 Scholl Drive Oley PA 19547 54.4 miles from 17018 610-987-3344

Birdsboro Magistrate Court 321 North Furnace Street Birdsboro PA 19508 54.7 miles from 17018 610-582-8615

Chambersburg Magistrate Court I 218 North 2nd Street Chambersburg PA 17201 55.1 miles from 17018 717-263-5808

Chambersburg District Court 157 Lincoln Way East Chambersburg PA 17201 55.3 miles from 17018 717-261-3817

Franklin County Court 157 Lincoln Way East Chambersburg PA 17201 55.3 miles from 17018 717-261-3840

Mount Union Magistrate Court 306 North Jefferson Street Mount Union PA 17066 55.6 miles from 17018 814-542-2558

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.