16059 Court

Find 16059 courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Austintown County Court 6000 Mahoning Avenue Youngstown OH 44515 52.0 miles from 16059 330-740-2001

McDonald Mayor's Court 451 Ohio Avenue McDonald OH 44437 52.2 miles from 16059 330-530-5472

Smock Magistrate Court 1020 Franklin Drive Smock PA 15480 52.5 miles from 16059 724-437-6044

Punxsutawney Magistrate Court 221 East Union Street Punxsutawney PA 15767 52.7 miles from 16059 814-938-9381

Hanoverton Mayor's Court 10180 Highway 9 Hanoverton OH 44423 53.0 miles from 16059 330-223-1081

Greenville Magistrate Court 14 North Race Street Greenville PA 16125 53.9 miles from 16059 724-588-3210

Jefferson Common Pleas Court 200 Main Street Brookville PA 15825 54.2 miles from 16059 814-849-1618

Brookville Magistrate Court 182 Main Street Brookville PA 15825 54.2 miles from 16059 814-849-3673

Niles Municipal Court 15 East State Street Southeast Niles OH 44446 54.5 miles from 16059 330-652-5863

Valley Grove Municipal Court 8566 National Road Valley Grove WV 26060 54.6 miles from 16059 304-547-1550

Warren Municipal Court 141 South Salem-Warren Road North Jackson OH 44451 55.6 miles from 16059 330-841-2525

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.