03585 Court

Find 03585 courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

North Carroll County 302 East Conway Road Conway NH 03813 45.4 miles from 03585 603-356-7710

Colebrook District Court 17 Bridge Street Colebrook NH 03576 50.1 miles from 03585 603-237-4229

Windsor Superior Court 12 Woodstock Road Hartland VT 05001 50.4 miles from 03585 802-457-2121

Orleans Superior Court 247 Main Street Newport VT 05855 51.9 miles from 03585 802-334-3344

Orleans District Court 217 Main Street Newport VT 05855 51.9 miles from 03585 802-334-3325

Carroll County Court 96 Water Village Road Ossipee NH 03864 52.2 miles from 03585 603-539-2201

South Carrroll County District Court 96 Water Village Road Ossipee NH 03864 52.2 miles from 03585 603-539-4561

Belknap County Court 64 Court Street Laconia NH 03246 52.3 miles from 03585 603-524-3570

Laconia District Court 26 Academy Street Laconia NH 03246 52.4 miles from 03585 603-524-4128

Franklin District Court 7 Hancock Terrace Franklin NH 03235 55.0 miles from 03585 603-934-3290

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.