12054 College

Find 12054 colleges and universities, such as state, community, public, and private colleges, universities, and technical schools. Colleges and universities provide information on degree programs, such as associate degrees, bachelor degrees, masters degrees, doctorate degrees, and trade certifications, college applications, financial aid, tuition, and student alumni resources.

Skidmore College 815 North Broadway Saratoga Springs NY 12866 33.9 miles from 12054 518-580-5000

Hamilton Fulton Montgomery Boces 2755 Highway 67 Johnstown NY 12095 34.0 miles from 12054 518-736-4681

Williams College 880 Main Street Williamstown MA 01267 34.4 miles from 12054 413-597-3131

Bard College at Simon's Rock 84 Alford Road Great Barrington MA 01230 37.1 miles from 12054 413-644-4400

Southern Vermont College 982 Mansion Drive Woodford VT 05201 37.3 miles from 12054 802-447-6324

Bennington College 1 College Drive North Bennington VT 05257 38.5 miles from 12054 802-442-5401

Charles H McCann Technical School 70 Hodges Cross Road North Adams MA 01247 39.0 miles from 12054

Massachusetts College Of Liberal Arts 375 Church Street North Adams MA 01247 39.1 miles from 12054 413-662-5000

Bard College 30 Campus Road Annandale-on-Hudson NY 12504 40.7 miles from 12054 845-758-6822

Unification Theological Seminary 30 Seminary Drive Barrytown NY 12507 41.9 miles from 12054 845-752-3000

Ulster County BOCES-Practical Nursing Program 319 Broadway Port Ewen NY 12466 49.5 miles from 12054

Adirondack Beauty School 108 Dix Avenue Glens Falls NY 12801 50.4 miles from 12054 518-745-1646

SUNY Adirondack 640 Bay Road Queensbury NY 12804 52.6 miles from 12054 518-743-2200

Ulster County Community College 491 Cottekill Road Stone Ridge NY 12484 54.1 miles from 12054 845-687-5000

About Colleges

Are there requirements for a College to be considered a University?

College and University are often used interchangeably, but they are distinct terms. Generally, a University must offer a minimum number of graduate programs, which must be separate from the undergraduate programs. The institution must also have an administrative structure for managing graduate programs. A University is typically organized into several Colleges, such as the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Engineering, or the College of Music.

Are accrediting authorities run by the government?

No. Accrediting authorities are independent organizations that are not government agencies. Although the government does not accredit Colleges, the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) does recognize accrediting agencies. Recognition by the USDOE confers a degree of credibility to an accrediting agency.

What is a Technical College?

Technical Colleges tend to emphasize skill development and credentials that prepare students for a specific field or industry. Common fields of study in Technical Colleges include the sciences, engineering, and information technology.