17823 Code Enforcement

Find 17823 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Sunbury Code Enforcement 225 Market Street Sunbury PA 17801 8.1 miles from 17823 570-286-4207

Shamokin City Code Enforcement 47 East Lincoln Street Shamokin PA 17872 11.9 miles from 17823 570-644-0876

Harrisburg Code Enforcement 10 North 2nd Street Harrisburg PA 17101 34.0 miles from 17823 717-255-6552

Steelton Code Enforcement 123 North Front Street Steelton PA 17113 35.4 miles from 17823 717-939-1146

Berwick Code Enforcement 344 North Market Street Berwick PA 18603 35.5 miles from 17823 570-752-2723

Williamsport Code Enforcement 245 West 4th Street Williamsport PA 17701 36.2 miles from 17823 570-327-7517

Middletown Code Enforcement 60 West Emaus Street Middletown PA 17057 38.1 miles from 17823 717-948-3034

Hazleton Code Enforcement 40 North Church Street Hazleton PA 18201 44.2 miles from 17823 570-459-4990

Lock Haven Code Enforcement 20 East Church Street Lock Haven PA 17745 44.3 miles from 17823 570-893-5916

Reading Code Enforcement 815 Washington Street Reading PA 19601 53.0 miles from 17823 610-655-6283

Kutztown Code Enforcement 324 West Main Street Kutztown PA 19530 54.7 miles from 17823 610-683-3290

Hanover Township Code Enforcement 1267 Sans Souci Parkway Wilkes-Barre PA 18706 55.0 miles from 17823 570-825-1247

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.