17756 Code Enforcement

Find 17756 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Williamsport Code Enforcement 245 West 4th Street Williamsport PA 17701 14.0 miles from 17756 570-327-7517

Sunbury Code Enforcement 225 Market Street Sunbury PA 17801 24.1 miles from 17756 570-286-4207

Berwick Code Enforcement 344 North Market Street Berwick PA 18603 28.2 miles from 17756 570-752-2723

Shamokin City Code Enforcement 47 East Lincoln Street Shamokin PA 17872 30.4 miles from 17756 570-644-0876

Lock Haven Code Enforcement 20 East Church Street Lock Haven PA 17745 37.2 miles from 17756 570-893-5916

Hanover Township Code Enforcement 1267 Sans Souci Parkway Wilkes-Barre PA 18706 41.9 miles from 17756 570-825-1247

Hazleton Code Enforcement 40 North Church Street Hazleton PA 18201 43.4 miles from 17756 570-459-4990

Edwardsville Code Enforcement 470 Main Street Edwardsville PA 18704 43.5 miles from 17756 570-288-4604

Wilkes Barre City Government Code Enforcement 40 Market Street Wilkes-Barre PA 18702 44.7 miles from 17756 570-208-4163

Bear Creek Township Code Enforcement Swanson Road Wilkes-Barre PA 18702 49.0 miles from 17756 570-824-2299

Athens Sayre Joint Code Enforcement 2 South River Street Athens PA 18810 53.6 miles from 17756 570-888-4410

Athens-Sayre Joint Code Enforcement 110 West Packer Avenue Sayre PA 18840 54.6 miles from 17756 570-888-4410

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.