17016 Code Enforcement

Find 17016 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Middletown Code Enforcement 60 West Emaus Street Middletown PA 17057 18.3 miles from 17016 717-948-3034

Steelton Code Enforcement 123 North Front Street Steelton PA 17113 23.3 miles from 17016 717-939-1146

Harrisburg Code Enforcement 10 North 2nd Street Harrisburg PA 17101 25.4 miles from 17016 717-255-6552

Reading Code Enforcement 815 Washington Street Reading PA 19601 25.7 miles from 17016 610-655-6283

Shamokin City Code Enforcement 47 East Lincoln Street Shamokin PA 17872 36.4 miles from 17016 570-644-0876

York Adams Zoning & Code Enforcement 1 Campus Avenue Spring Grove PA 17362 36.7 miles from 17016 717-225-0650

Kutztown Code Enforcement 324 West Main Street Kutztown PA 19530 36.7 miles from 17016 610-683-3290

Downingtown Code Enforcement 4 West Lancaster Avenue Downingtown PA 19335 41.3 miles from 17016 610-269-8755

Sunbury Code Enforcement 225 Market Street Sunbury PA 17801 45.3 miles from 17016 570-286-4207

Hazleton Code Enforcement 40 North Church Street Hazleton PA 18201 51.9 miles from 17016 570-459-4990

Salisbury Township Code Enforcement 2900 South Pike Avenue Allentown PA 18103 53.9 miles from 17016 610-797-4000

Berwick Code Enforcement 344 North Market Street Berwick PA 18603 54.6 miles from 17016 570-752-2723

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.