16351 Code Enforcement

Find 16351 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Corry Code Enforcement 100 South Center Street Corry PA 16407 21.8 miles from 16351 814-663-7041

Franklin PA Code Enforcement 430 13th Street Franklin PA 16323 30.6 miles from 16351 814-437-1430

Bradford Code Enforcement 25 Chestnut Street Bradford PA 16701 41.9 miles from 16351 814-368-6577

St Marys Code Enforcement 11 Lafayette Street St. Marys PA 15857 45.2 miles from 16351 814-781-1718

Salamanca Code Enforcement 225 Wildwood Avenue Salamanca NY 14779 47.7 miles from 16351 716-945-3922

Brocton Village of Building Code Enforcement 108 Highland Avenue Brocton NY 14716 48.9 miles from 16351 716-792-4167

Du Bois Code Enforcement 16 West Scribner Avenue DuBois PA 15801 49.7 miles from 16351 814-371-2002

Arkwright Code Enforcement 9667 New York 60 Fredonia NY 14063 51.7 miles from 16351 716-410-0707

Fredonia Code Enforcement 9 Church Street Fredonia NY 14063 52.9 miles from 16351 716-679-2313

Dunkirk Code Enforcement 4737 Willow Road Dunkirk NY 14048 54.5 miles from 16351 716-467-4859

Slippery Rock Code Enforcement 306 East Water Street Slippery Rock PA 16057 55.1 miles from 16351 724-794-6434

Olean Code Enforcement 101 East State Street Olean NY 14760 55.8 miles from 16351 716-376-5683

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.