16101 Code Enforcement

Find 16101 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

New Castle Code Enforcement 230 North Jefferson Street New Castle PA 16101 724-656-3535

Ellwood City Code Enforcement 525 Lawrence Avenue Ellwood City PA 16117 8.7 miles from 16101 724-758-7777

Slippery Rock Code Enforcement 306 East Water Street Slippery Rock PA 16057 13.5 miles from 16101 724-794-6434

Farrell Health & Code Enforcement 500 Roemer Boulevard Farrell PA 16121 19.2 miles from 16101 724-983-2708

Youngstown Code Enforcement 9 West Front Street Youngstown OH 44503 20.4 miles from 16101 330-744-1261

Ambridge Code Enforcement 600 11th Street Ambridge PA 15003 27.2 miles from 16101 724-266-1042

Bellevue Code Enforcement 537 Bayne Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15202 35.8 miles from 16101 412-766-7453

Franklin PA Code Enforcement 430 13th Street Franklin PA 16323 37.2 miles from 16101 814-437-1430

Arnold City Ordinance & Code Enforcement 1829 5th Avenue Arnold PA 15068 39.1 miles from 16101 724-337-1844

Carnegie Boro Code Enforcement 1 Veterans Way Carnegie PA 15106 41.4 miles from 16101 412-279-3787

Collier Township Code Enforcement 2418 Hilltop Road Presto PA 15142 41.8 miles from 16101 412-279-9998

Wilkinsburg Code Enforcement 605 Ross Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15221 42.9 miles from 16101 412-244-2923

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.