15731 Code Enforcement

Find 15731 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Latrobe Code Enforcement 1658 Catherine Street Latrobe PA 15650 17.3 miles from 15731 724-539-8548

Johnstown Code Enforcement 401 Main Street Johnstown PA 15901 18.2 miles from 15731 814-533-2017

Richland Township Code Enforcement 322 Schoolhouse Road Johnstown PA 15904 24.0 miles from 15731 814-266-2922

Arnold City Ordinance & Code Enforcement 1829 5th Avenue Arnold PA 15068 31.5 miles from 15731 724-337-1844

Wilkinsburg Code Enforcement 605 Ross Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15221 37.5 miles from 15731 412-244-2923

Altoona City Code Enforcement 1301 12th Street Altoona PA 16601 40.7 miles from 15731 814-949-2456

Charleroi Code Enforcement 334 Fallowfield Avenue Charleroi PA 15022 45.6 miles from 15731 724-489-4140

Bellevue Code Enforcement 537 Bayne Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15202 46.2 miles from 15731 412-766-7453

Du Bois Code Enforcement 16 West Scribner Avenue DuBois PA 15801 47.8 miles from 15731 814-371-2002

Carnegie Boro Code Enforcement 1 Veterans Way Carnegie PA 15106 48.6 miles from 15731 412-279-3787

Tyrone Code Enforcement 1100 Logan Avenue Tyrone PA 16686 50.5 miles from 15731 814-684-1330

Collier Township Code Enforcement 2418 Hilltop Road Presto PA 15142 50.9 miles from 15731 412-279-9998

Ambridge Code Enforcement 600 11th Street Ambridge PA 15003 55.5 miles from 15731 724-266-1042

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.