15672 Code Enforcement

Find 15672 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Latrobe Code Enforcement 1658 Catherine Street Latrobe PA 15650 13.3 miles from 15672 724-539-8548

Charleroi Code Enforcement 334 Fallowfield Avenue Charleroi PA 15022 16.3 miles from 15672 724-489-4140

Wilkinsburg Code Enforcement 605 Ross Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15221 19.6 miles from 15672 412-244-2923

Arnold City Ordinance & Code Enforcement 1829 5th Avenue Arnold PA 15068 24.4 miles from 15672 724-337-1844

Carnegie Boro Code Enforcement 1 Veterans Way Carnegie PA 15106 27.2 miles from 15672 412-279-3787

Collier Township Code Enforcement 2418 Hilltop Road Presto PA 15142 28.7 miles from 15672 412-279-9998

Bellevue Code Enforcement 537 Bayne Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15202 28.8 miles from 15672 412-766-7453

Johnstown Code Enforcement 401 Main Street Johnstown PA 15901 37.4 miles from 15672 814-533-2017

Ambridge Code Enforcement 600 11th Street Ambridge PA 15003 40.0 miles from 15672 724-266-1042

Richland Township Code Enforcement 322 Schoolhouse Road Johnstown PA 15904 41.2 miles from 15672 814-266-2922

Ellwood City Code Enforcement 525 Lawrence Avenue Ellwood City PA 16117 55.0 miles from 15672 724-758-7777

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.