15438 Code Enforcement

Find 15438 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Charleroi Code Enforcement 334 Fallowfield Avenue Charleroi PA 15022 4.8 miles from 15438 724-489-4140

Wilkinsburg Code Enforcement 605 Ross Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15221 25.6 miles from 15438 412-244-2923

Carnegie Boro Code Enforcement 1 Veterans Way Carnegie PA 15106 26.0 miles from 15438 412-279-3787

Collier Township Code Enforcement 2418 Hilltop Road Presto PA 15142 26.3 miles from 15438 412-279-9998

Latrobe Code Enforcement 1658 Catherine Street Latrobe PA 15650 29.9 miles from 15438 724-539-8548

Bellevue Code Enforcement 537 Bayne Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15202 31.1 miles from 15438 412-766-7453

Arnold City Ordinance & Code Enforcement 1829 5th Avenue Arnold PA 15068 35.3 miles from 15438 724-337-1844

Ambridge Code Enforcement 600 11th Street Ambridge PA 15003 40.9 miles from 15438 724-266-1042

Mannington Code Enforcement 206 East Main Street Mannington WV 26582 45.4 miles from 15438 304-986-2700

Wheeling Code Enforcement 1500 Chapline Street Wheeling WV 26003 45.6 miles from 15438 304-234-3601

Johnstown Code Enforcement 401 Main Street Johnstown PA 15901 52.5 miles from 15438 814-533-2017

Richland Township Code Enforcement 322 Schoolhouse Road Johnstown PA 15904 55.4 miles from 15438 814-266-2922

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.