14895 Code Enforcement

Find 14895 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Hornellsville Code Enforcement 4 Park Avenue Arkport NY 14807 24.9 miles from 14895 607-295-7768

Olean Code Enforcement 101 East State Street Olean NY 14760 25.0 miles from 14895 716-376-5683

Franklinville Code Enforcement 11 Park Square Franklinville NY 14737 31.8 miles from 14895 716-676-5848

Nunda Town Code Enforcement 4 Massachusetts Street Nunda NY 14517 34.6 miles from 14895 585-468-5184

Bradford Code Enforcement 25 Chestnut Street Bradford PA 16701 37.3 miles from 14895 814-368-6577

Wayland Town Code Enforcement 17 North Main Street Wayland NY 14572 38.1 miles from 14895 585-728-2467

Salamanca Code Enforcement 225 Wildwood Avenue Salamanca NY 14779 39.7 miles from 14895 716-945-3922

Prattsburg Code Enforcement 19 North Main Street Prattsburgh NY 14873 45.3 miles from 14895 607-522-3738

Corning City Code Enforcement 1 Nasser Civic Center Plaza Corning NY 14830 46.0 miles from 14895 607-962-8133

Naples Code Enforcement 106 South Main Street Naples NY 14512 46.0 miles from 14895 585-374-2437

Wyoming County Telephones Fire & Building Code Enforcement 143 North Main Street Warsaw NY 14569 46.8 miles from 14895 585-786-8820

Geneseo Code Enforcement 4600-4630 Millennium Drive Geneseo NY 14454 50.1 miles from 14895 585-991-5008

St Marys Code Enforcement 11 Lafayette Street St. Marys PA 15857 55.3 miles from 14895 814-781-1718

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.