14779 Code Enforcement

Find 14779 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Salamanca Code Enforcement 225 Wildwood Avenue Salamanca NY 14779 716-945-3922

Bradford Code Enforcement 25 Chestnut Street Bradford PA 16701 10.9 miles from 14779 814-368-6577

Olean Code Enforcement 101 East State Street Olean NY 14760 17.9 miles from 14779 716-376-5683

Franklinville Code Enforcement 11 Park Square Franklinville NY 14737 24.1 miles from 14779 716-676-5848

Arkwright Code Enforcement 9667 New York 60 Fredonia NY 14063 35.9 miles from 14779 716-410-0707

Silver Creek Code Enforcement 19 Main Street Silver Creek NY 14136 37.6 miles from 14779 716-934-2601

Fredonia Code Enforcement 9 Church Street Fredonia NY 14063 37.7 miles from 14779 716-679-2313

Brocton Village of Building Code Enforcement 108 Highland Avenue Brocton NY 14716 39.8 miles from 14779 716-792-4167

Stockton Code Enforcement 36 North Beaver Street Dunkirk NY 14048 39.9 miles from 14779 716-673-5678

Dunkirk Code Enforcement 4737 Willow Road Dunkirk NY 14048 40.1 miles from 14779 716-467-4859

Corry Code Enforcement 100 South Center Street Corry PA 16407 45.6 miles from 14779 814-663-7041

St Marys Code Enforcement 11 Lafayette Street St. Marys PA 15857 46.5 miles from 14779 814-781-1718

Nunda Town Code Enforcement 4 Massachusetts Street Nunda NY 14517 55.0 miles from 14779 585-468-5184

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.