14091 Code Enforcement

Find 14091 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Silver Creek Code Enforcement 19 Main Street Silver Creek NY 14136 13.9 miles from 14091 716-934-2601

Stockton Code Enforcement 36 North Beaver Street Dunkirk NY 14048 22.4 miles from 14091 716-673-5678

Arkwright Code Enforcement 9667 New York 60 Fredonia NY 14063 22.5 miles from 14091 716-410-0707

Fredonia Code Enforcement 9 Church Street Fredonia NY 14063 23.4 miles from 14091 716-679-2313

Dunkirk Code Enforcement 4737 Willow Road Dunkirk NY 14048 24.8 miles from 14091 716-467-4859

Franklinville Code Enforcement 11 Park Square Franklinville NY 14737 26.2 miles from 14091 716-676-5848

Lancaster Code Enforcement 5423 Broadway Lancaster NY 14086 27.4 miles from 14091 716-683-7026

Salamanca Code Enforcement 225 Wildwood Avenue Salamanca NY 14779 27.9 miles from 14091 716-945-3922

Brocton Village of Building Code Enforcement 108 Highland Avenue Brocton NY 14716 30.0 miles from 14091 716-792-4167

Olean Code Enforcement 101 East State Street Olean NY 14760 39.7 miles from 14091 716-376-5683

Wyoming County Telephones Fire & Building Code Enforcement 143 North Main Street Warsaw NY 14569 41.1 miles from 14091 585-786-8820

Bradford Code Enforcement 25 Chestnut Street Bradford PA 16701 42.2 miles from 14091 814-368-6577

Nunda Town Code Enforcement 4 Massachusetts Street Nunda NY 14517 48.5 miles from 14091 585-468-5184

Medina Code Enforcement 600 Main Street Medina NY 14103 53.5 miles from 14091 585-798-0770

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.