11764 Code Enforcement

Find 11764 code enforcement offices. Code enforcement offices provide information on the enforcement, compliance, and violations of codes and laws, including fire codes, building codes, health codes, police codes, and zoning codes.

Brookhaven Code Enforcement 1 Independence Hill Farmingville NY 11738 6.3 miles from 11764 631-451-6161

Patchogue Code Enforcement 15 Jennings Avenue Patchogue NY 11772 11.4 miles from 11764 631-475-1225

Bridgeport Housing Code Enforcement 752 East Main Street Bridgeport CT 06608 20.7 miles from 11764 203-576-7072

Norwalk Code Enforcement 125 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851 25.9 miles from 11764 203-854-7900

Lindenhurst Code Enforcement 430 South Wellwood Avenue Lindenhurst NY 11757 26.8 miles from 11764 631-957-7519

New Rochelle Housing Code Enforcement 90 Beaufort Place New Rochelle NY 10801 42.4 miles from 11764 914-654-2096

Valley Stream Code Enforcement 123 South Central Avenue Valley Stream NY 11580 42.6 miles from 11764 516-825-8242

Southeast Town Code Enforcement 67 Main Street Brewster NY 10509 46.4 miles from 11764 845-279-8873

Queens Code Enforcement 126-6 Queens Boulevard Kew Gardens NY 11415 47.0 miles from 11764 718-520-3024

Englewood Code Enforcement 10 North Van Brunt Street Englewood NJ 07631 52.4 miles from 11764 201-871-6642

Fairview Construction Code Enforcement 59 Anderson Avenue Fairview NJ 07022 54.3 miles from 11764 201-943-5485

Westchester County Code Enforcement 1 Heady Street Cortlandt NY 10567 55.2 miles from 11764 914-734-1010

Code Enforcement Offices Near Me

About Code Enforcement Offices

Can complaints about code violations be made anonymously?

Individuals are not required to identify themselves when making a complaint. However, if the complainant would like to be contacted by Code Enforcement officials regarding the status of an investigation, he or she would need to provide contact information.

Can Code Enforcement officials come onto private property without the owner's permission?

This depends on a number of factors. If the subject of the investigation is visible from public property, the Code Enforcement official will not need to come onto the owner's property. To enter a property, a Code Enforcement official will usually need either the owner's permission or an administrative warrant. State laws give Code Enforcement officials the right to go onto private property without an administrative warrant in certain emergency situations.

Is there an appeals process for owners who believe they have been wrongfully issued a violation?

Yes. In each location, a local board has been established in order to hear appeals filed by property owners. In some jurisdictions there is a time limit for filing an appeal. There may also be a fee for filing an appeal.